Announcing the 2019 VS Gaming League LAN Championships!
The VS Gaming Championship is the largest competitive LAN in South Africa. Taking place at the newly built Matrix Warehouse/VS Gaming High Performance Esports Centre, from 5 - 7 July, this annual Championship event is the culmination of the regular VS Gaming League competitive season. The VS Championship accommodates the best CS:GO Players and Teams from around the country who have qualified by playing in the VS Gaming Online League.
To view the registration page as well as more detail, please click here.
Teams that qualify:
- All the Premier Division Teams that took part in Leg 3.
- The top 3 Teams from each group of the Leg 3 First Division.
- There will be a open waiting list in case there is a Team that cannot make it.
- Teams on the waiting list will be ordered by seed from:
- Leg 3 Division results. (You must have played in a Division in Leg 3 to qualify to be on the waiting list)
- The deadline to register for the waiting list is Midnight Sun 30th June 2019.
The following teams are invited to register:
- Goliath Gaming
- Big 5
- Energy Esports
- White Rabbit Gaming
- Good Gaming
- Sinister 5
- Terry Loves Yogurt
- Titan X
- Exdee Gaming
- Online Kingdom
- HastE e-Sports
- Omnius Gaming Celestial
- The 2019 VS Gaming Championships will take place in the Matrix Warehouse/VS Gaming High Performance Esports Centre, which is located just off the Rivonia offramp in Gauteng, South Africa.
Event Dates and Times
- Doors open at 9am on the 5th of July.
- Standard sign in and ticket collection closes at 12:00 on the 5th of July.
- Captain/Player briefing starts at 13:00 sharp on the 5th of July.
- The first match begins at 14:00 sharp on the 5th of July.
- The final match will take place on 7th of July.
- The Maverick Gaming Centre will be offering the opportunity to boot camp at the event from the Wednesday the 3rd of July up to the event on the 5th of July. The boot camping is completely controlled and looked after by the Matrix Warehouse staff, you will need to get in touch with them for times and pricing!
- If you are interested in booking a bootcamp session please contact Niel Campbell at the following details:
- Tel: 010 020 7693
- Email: email@example.com
- We always strive for the best competitive format at our events but it is always better to be prepared. The below mentioned format is the ideal format for the Championships but is subject to change. Any changes will be sent out to the Teams!
- Phase 1 - GSL Group Stages (Bo1)
- Phase 2 - Double Elimination
- Upper Bracket Best of Three(Bo3)
- Lower Bracket Best of One(Bo1)
- Lower Bracket Final Best of Three(Bo3)
- Grand Finals Best of Five(Bo5).
Parking and Frequently asked questions
Can we bring in a manager and supporters?
- Managers - Each Team will be given 1 extra entry pass for their Manager.
- Supporters & Plus 1s - There is limited space but passes for spectators/plus 1s will be available at the door.
- Due to security reasons, no spectators/plus 1s will be allowed within the playing area of the Maverick Arena.
- 1st - R40 000.00
- 2nd - R20 000.00
- 3rd - R10 000.00